MIKON for low-income countries
Students under 35 years old from low-income countries can be granted full registration fee to the MIKON conference (including all venues) and accommodation (including breakfast) for free.
Candidates should apply for such a grant to the MIKON Microwave and Radiolocation Foundation (email@example.com), which will evaluate the applications on behalf of the funding organizations, namely, European Microwave Association (EuMA) and The European Association on Antennas and Propagation (EurAAP).
Conference registration fee includes
- Access to corresponding conference scientific sessions ( MRW fee includes access to all conference scientific sessions).
- Conference proceedings on USB stick.
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
Students must send a proof of their status by email to organizers.
Workshop fee includes
- Access to workshop sessions.
- Coffee breaks at a time of the workshop.
- Lunch at a day of the workshop.
- Banquet – 75 €.
- GetTogether – 25 €